ASEAD organized several workshops, seminars and site visits before the Congress to determine which topics to focus on at the Congress and the format of the Congress. After each workshop, a workshop declaration was issued by the participants and it was posted on the ASEAD website and KAYES-IV Turkish website. Each declaration was shared with the government authorities and related organizations. You may view each workshop declaration by clicking on the link.
1. Ancient Wheat Workshop – June 13, 2021
2. The State of the Agricultural Sector in Mardin Workshop – June 16, 2021
3. The State of Regional Problems in the Agricultural Sector Workshop – June 17, 2021
4. Mine ATAMAN Seminar – July, 8, 2021
5. The Role of Municipalities in Rural Development Workshop – August 4, 2021
6. Gastronomy Tourism Workshop – August 5, 2021
7. Mardin visit by the Executive Board and the Organizing Committee members – August 10-12, 2021
8. Agricultural Cooperatives in Turkey Workshop – August 24, 2021
9. Follow up Workshop on the State of the Agricultural Sector in Mardin Workshop (June 16) – August 25, 2021
KAYES III Congress will discuss many different topics on agriculture and animal husbandry, with special emphasis given to Organic Farming and the Future of Ancient Seeds, the Agricultural Sector and Policies in the World and Turkey, Agricultural Cooperatives.