Abstracts should be sent over the AbstractAgent system whose link given on the main page.
An abstract that was not sent over the AbstractAgent system will not be accepted and considered for presentation. Since abstracts will be printed as they are submitted, they should be free of errors. Author(s) will be held responsible for all typo errors in the abstract.
Guidelines for Submission
- Abstracts will be gathered via the online abstract system.
- Names of the authors should not include their academic titles.
- Names must be written with only the first letter capitalized, and unabbreviated.
- The name and address of the institution where the author works must be included.
- Abstract headers must be in title case (first letters capitalized only), with the exception of abbreviations.
- If abbreviations are used in the abstract, the unabbreviated form must be included in parentheses
- The goals and methods of the paper must be briefly stated. Findings must be summarized and conclusions should be explained within the findings presented.
- Keywords must be stated in the related step.
- The abstract must be between 100 and 200 words, excluding the title, author’s name and surname.
Any abstract submitted which is not prepared according to these guidelines will not be evaluated regardless of its content.
- If you are going to use the online abstract module for the first time, select “New User” link and register to the system.
- The explanations at the page after the registration procedure will guide you. Please read the messages and explanations carefully.
- The abstracts submitted via internet shall be published without any corrections; therefore the authors should be careful about spelling mistakes.
- Please keep the confirmation mail sent to your e-mail address following the abstract submission.
- You may track the evaluation process of your abstract over the system by using your e-mail and password..